Hands Free Feeding System

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
TRESSpiper2005

Hands Free Feeding System

Post by TRESSpiper2005 »

I was at the store and i saw this Mom very busy filling up water jugs and talking on her cell. Her infant was about 2 months old and she was having a bottle. The system she was using intrigued me and I wished I woud have had it for when Piper was a baby. SO with the new baby coming I did some research and found it.
Naturally with all the babies that are still being injured, I want to share anything I think may be helpful. I did a search on UBPN and could not find anything related to this before I posted.
It is called the Podee feeding system. http://www.podee.com/
I found it cheaper on Ebay though,and some extra tubing and things the web site does not offer.EVen for a baby that does not have a injury this is a great product.
Tress
Mom to Piper LOBPI
brandonsmom

Re: Hands Free Feeding System

Post by brandonsmom »

I have seen this product when Brandon was little. WE never used it though, I preferred searching every store ill I found two handled baby bottles !!! LOL, Maybe this system would have been easier. GAYLE mom of Brandon 8 ROBPI
TRESSpiper2005

Re: Hands Free Feeding System

Post by TRESSpiper2005 »

That's what I did for piper too. Once she got to where she could hold one herself. I honestly do not know how long this product has been around. But I thought it seemed helpful.