Hotels Near Miami Children's Hospital?

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
Sidney's Mom

Hotels Near Miami Children's Hospital?

Post by Sidney's Mom »

Does anyone know of a reasonably priced hotel near Miami Children's Hospital? The doctor's office gave us a list of hotels to try, but none of them are offering the supposed Children's Hospital discount the week we are there.
angels mom

Re: Hotels Near Miami Children's Hospital?

Post by angels mom »

I was looking but found no cheap ones. Ask hotels close to the hospt. if they give discounts for children/ parnets going there. Are you going for primery surgery or something else???
BIGJAVSMA

Post by BIGJAVSMA »

We went to Miami for primary in Feb.05. Dr Bhatia @ MCH. Fortunately we had family members to stay with. Maybe you should try a hotel further a way. Anything in near the hospital will be high, because it is also near the beach. Look in Broward County and use public transportation or rent a car. Have you looked into the apartments on the hospital grounds?

Best of luck to you.

Marlyn mom to Javier ROBPI
Brittany

Post by Brittany »

I actually live in the Coral Gables area of Miami and know of some cheaper hotels in this area. I would suggest looking closer to the Coral Gables area for a cheaper hotel if you cant find anything near the hospital and then if you do decide to go closer to Coral Gables let me know and Ill give you directions on a quick way to get to the hospital. Let me know if you need help with anything.
Good luck with anything and feel free to ask me about anything

Brittany, age 20 (LOBPI)