Dr. Nath in People Magazine

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
clover80

Dr. Nath in People Magazine

Post by clover80 »

Here's a neat article featuring Dr. Nath after he helped an Iraqi baby born with a severe brachial plexus injury. He offered to do the surgery for free!

http://www.artharris.com/art-harris-art ... -magazine/
TINAMARIE

Re: Dr. Nath in People Magazine

Post by TINAMARIE »

Hi,

I read it and yes it did bring teas to my eyes.....no child should go with out help....and I personally think Dr. Nath is wonderful!
momgg1

Post by momgg1 »

Do you know the date of the issue? I would love to get a copy of it. Thanks!!!
TINAMARIE

Post by TINAMARIE »

January's issue...I picked up a copy at The supermarket last week....you can also see the article online
reajabrown

Post by reajabrown »

After giving birth to my daughter on 1/9/07 I was contacted by a friend who read the article in People Mag and I contacted Dr. Nath's office and was amazed that he was local and he even contacted me himself the same day I called and informed me that my daughter could be worked into his schedule before or after his trip that he would be taking in Feb 2007. He saw my daughter the next day and will be seeing her again on March 21. Dr. Nath recommended physical therapy which has not started yet but she has been evaluated by EI in Houston.

I was very impressed by him and even met young patients of his with the same condition that I never knew existed until the birth of my daughter. My anger is subsiding and being replaced by determination and I am so blessed to have found this message board.

My daughter turns 2 months on Friday and she has shown remarkable progress as far as I am concerned. Just waiting to see what Dr. Nath has to say and hopefully he will order test so that we can know the extent of her injury.