OK I NEED HELP!!!!!!

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
Marnie

Re: OK I NEED HELP!!!!!!

Post by Marnie »

we too did extensive therapy, 3x a week plus worked with him at home, but he still regressed, so even with doing everything that you are suppose to do the child can still regress. I certainly would not put my child through such an invasive surgery and then not do the follow up work!

I hope that you find the answers that you need. Take your time, talk to lots of people, get 2nd and 3rd opinions. Good luck to you.
TINAMARIE

Post by TINAMARIE »

Which again reminds us that every child is different........If your not comfortable yet..keep looking and asking questions. I did research and waited until I was convinced this was the way to go.(mark was older so I didn't have that long to think about it Dr. Nath wasn't performing the TT 12 years ago... and this was the first surgery he has had....and even then as parents we question our decisions........be strong and know what ever you decide that you are doing what you feel is best for your child. Remember we are all afraid or were afraid at one point or another...and we are here to share our own experiences in a healthy, considerate manor wether they are good or bad so others may learn........
I'm sending hugs and kisses......:)
Tina
MHBF

Post by MHBF »

I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE FOR BEING SO HELPFUL.IT REALLY MKES A DIFFERENCE WHEN YOU CAN TALK WITH OTHERS ABOUT YOUR INJURY.I'VE BEEN EMAILING A FEW OTHER DOCTORS WAITING TO HERE FROM THEM.IS WHAT MAKES IT SO HARD,IS THAT DR.NATH IS THE ONLY DOCTOR THAT HAS EVER TREATED MY SON.HE'S BEEN SEEING NATH FOR 6YRS.IM SO AFRAID TO TAKE HIM ANYWHERE ELSE,AND THERE AGAIN IM AFRAID OF THIS TT THAT NATH WANTS TO DO NEXT MONTH.I JUST HOPE THAT I'LL BE DOING THE RIGHT THING FOR MY SON.I WILL PRAY EVERYDAY AND NIGHT,AND FOLLOW MY HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH!!
LOTS OF LOVE TO YOU & YOUR FAMILY KATHY