Cincinnati area Brachial plexus support group

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
admin
Site Admin

Cincinnati area Brachial plexus support group

Post by admin »

Does anyone know of a support group in the Cincinnati area or soutwestern OH, KY, IN area?

Thanks

Jane
Keri

Re: Cincinnati area Brachial plexus support group

Post by Keri »

Jane:

Keri again! I would also like to know of any support groups in Southern Ohio. We're on the opposite side of the state from you, but would still like any info!
karenr

Post by karenr »

I used to organize the Ohio support group with summer picnics in Columbus several years ago but couldn't keep up the pace (3 kids, full-time job, life goes on). Another mom from the Columbus area hosted two picnics but I don't think there was one last summer. It would be great if someone with time/energy could take over the Ohio support group! The only time the picnics were well attended was when guest speakers about bpi were invited.
Kwest

Post by Kwest »

I live about forty minutes northeast of Cinci and would be happy to help get the ball rolling. If anyone is interested or has ideas e-mail me!
Miah's Mom

Post by Miah's Mom »

Would also love to participate in a support group in any capacity I can.(I have 2 daughters the youngest with the injury and another baby on the way in early Feb.)But have not heard of any groups. I am in the Hamilton/fairfield area.
Jane

Post by Jane »

Just bumping this up for Alex's mom. Good luck. Feel free to write or call.

Jane
Keri

Post by Keri »

I got a phone call a couple weeks ago from Allison @ Cinci Childrens wondering if I was interested in a new Support Group. I'm too far away to take a lead role here, but if anyone else is interested, you may give her a call!!