"Sweetheart"

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
admin
Site Admin

Re: "Sweetheart"

Post by admin »

Guest:

"If they knew that you were aggressive and didn't like your behavior or attitude why did they hire you in the first place? And if you had to fight so hard for your daughter there and met up with many brick walls, why would you want to work for them?"

Two undeniable facts: becuase I am talented and proven effective in my work, and becuase I am solely responsible for the care of my child: I must work no matter the hardship there.

Otherwise, I need the prayers of the UBPN community. My brother died suddenly this morning, he was hit by a car. And my father is also dying, and when he is informed of my brother's death I am sure that he will die quickly.

BPI Mother
Joanie

Post by Joanie »

Dear BPI Mother,

I wish I had some advice to offer you, but I don't. I do agree, though, that you should check with a lawyer in a larger, nearby community. I hope that your job situation works out well for you.

I am very saddened to hear of your brother's sudden death and your father's imminent death. What a tragedy this must be for you and your family. My heart goes out to you. I will pray for you and your family.

Joanie
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thanks, Joanie,

I have learned alot in this process. Not only did my brother die suddenly, but he left no trace of his wishes in the event of his death. I learned my lesson, and I made provisions for my BPI child with my family members yesterday...

This is a heads-up for parents that need to make provisions regarding settlements; YOUR expectation AND requirement for continued treatment of your BPI child, etc.. For example, I never thought that in the sudden event of my death, my closest kin would not respect my desire for my child's continued treatment and evaluation with her current BPI surgeon.

Sweetheart