NEED PHOTOS FOR OUTREACH

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
Kwest

NEED PHOTOS FOR OUTREACH

Post by Kwest »

We are preparing the new Outreach and need some photos. We need HIGH-RESOLUTION photos of members of our injured community playing sports. Please no posed shots, we would like "in action" photos.

In addition, we can only accept high-res photos. This means a photo that is 300 dpi or higher OR a photo that is 15 inches or larger at 72 dpi. You can email them to me at kwest2@cinci.rr.com. If you would like me to scan a photo, I'm happy to do it. E-mail me for my mail address. I will return photos with a SASE included. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

I must have all photos in hand by Oct. 20 to be included. THANKS!

Kim
CW1992

Re: NEED PHOTOS FOR OUTREACH

Post by CW1992 »

Hi Kim,
I emailed you! :)
Christy
marieke
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: LOBPI
no external rotation against gravity, can only go to 90 degree fwd flexion, no hand-to-mouth
1 surgery at age 14 (latissimus dorsi transfer). In 2004, at age 28 I was struck with Transverse Myelitis which paralyzed me from the chest down. I recovered movement to my right leg, but need a KAFO to walk on my left leg. I became an RN in 2008.

Post by marieke »

How do I know how big my pic is?
I have some of me figure skating, would that do?
marieke
Marieke Dufresne RN
34, LOBPI
http://nurse-to-be08.blogspot.com
hope16_05
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: 28 years old with a right obstetrical brachial plexus injury. 5 surgeries to date with pretty decent results. Last surgery resolved years of pain in my right arm however, I am beginning my journey with overuse in my left arm

Post by hope16_05 »

What are you considering sports, I have some hunting and fishing pics that might be cool. The only pics I have from the rock wall are fuzzy and for softball the last in action pic I have is from when I was maybe 10 years old and I am 19 now. Let me know what you are looking for and I will see if I have any pics for you.

Amy 19 years old ROBPI from MN
Amy 28 years old ROBPI from MN
Kwest

Post by Kwest »

Christy --
I didn't receive your email, sorry. Maybe try again? You can also send it to kim@ubpn.org.

Size --
If you aren't sure about the size you can go ahead and e-mail it to me and I will check the size for you.

Amy-- Fishing is absolutely a sport IMHO! I certainly haven't mastered it :-)Any and all pics of any sport are fine. Even if it's playing volleyball in the back yard! Your softball pics from your "younger years" would be great if you want to share them.
CW1992

Post by CW1992 »

Hi Kim,
I tried your other email. I hope that you get it!
Christy
marieke
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: LOBPI
no external rotation against gravity, can only go to 90 degree fwd flexion, no hand-to-mouth
1 surgery at age 14 (latissimus dorsi transfer). In 2004, at age 28 I was struck with Transverse Myelitis which paralyzed me from the chest down. I recovered movement to my right leg, but need a KAFO to walk on my left leg. I became an RN in 2008.

Post by marieke »

Hi Kim,
I sent you a couple, let me know if it is ok and if you can open them. Some people have had trouble (maybe cause I have a Mac?)
Marieke
Marieke Dufresne RN
34, LOBPI
http://nurse-to-be08.blogspot.com
Keri

Post by Keri »

Kim,

I sent a couple of photos, did you receive them?

keri
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hey, I sent you pictures of Cyan. Did you receive them