Treatments, Rehabilitation, and Recovery
Jason

Megan from Columbus, OH

Post by Jason »

I'm from Reynoldsburg, OH injured 7-8-05 TLBPI
stx431

Re: Megan from Columbus, OH

Post by stx431 »

I grew up in Columbus. Lived in Clintonville, sorta north side but not as far north as Worthington. Joined the Air Force then after 21 years ended up in Texas. My wife Carrie got her TBPI in June 2000. Things for her are still moving forward, but in baby steps. Hope you are doing well. Did you find a good TBPI doctor up there? If not the travel will be well worth it.

C-ya, Dick
Jason

Post by Jason »

Dick
I found a doctor in Texas, had surgery 10/5/05. Clintonville, did you ever go to Nancy's Restrant? a lot of people from that area and all around Columbus love that place. I wish you and your wife the best.

Well, this was ment for Megan- she posted on Lurkers a day or so ago. It is nice to see others from Columbus though.

jay

1smfoot

Post by 1smfoot »

Hi, Jason! Sorry I didn't see your message sooner. How did you hurt yourself? You're in Texas now?

Dick, I grew up in Clintonville too! I know Nancy's, Jason, but have never made it there to eat for some reason.

It IS nice to see others from Columbus.
Megan
Jason

Post by Jason »

motorcycle accedent, in reynoldsburg now grew up in columbus had surgery in texas
1smfoot

Post by 1smfoot »

Any particular reason you went to Texas for the surgery? Just wondering if it had anything to do with the local availability of qualified doctors or, perhaps, the aspects of your injury... or whatever.
Jason

Post by Jason »

Megan

most people on this sight have surgery away from home we all have the same thing to say our local doctor's tell us we may get some movement back over the next year or so and we may not then we finally hear the word brachial plexus injury and start searching on the internet we find this sight or a doctor that specializes in the injury than we find out that only surgery will help us so we go to that doctor for help everyone's chances of recovery start fading away after 6 month's without surgery but not everyone needs surgery sory for not explaing everything well just trying to make this short

1smfoot

Post by 1smfoot »

Jason
Thanks for your explanation. Since my first visits, I've had the opportunity to explore more of the info here on the forum. Everything makes a lot more sense now.