Washington Pot Luck??

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
marg&anna

Washington Pot Luck??

Post by marg&anna »

is it still happening april 22 ? if so who do we contact that we are coming and find out what we should bring?
anna RBPI who will be 6 three days after the pot luck, is very excited! she seemed suprised there were other kids with the same thing.. she is very much so looking forward to meeting them..
if you know anything about the pot luck you can email me at marg61@juno.com or just post here..
any info is greatly appreciated..
thankyou
marg & anna
admin
Site Admin

Re: Washington Pot Luck??

Post by admin »

Marg
We live in WA also. I never heard a date but I will call Julia and ask? My daughter Bailey is 7 with LOBPI. Where do you live? Bailey would love to meet someone close to her age.
Jodi
robnjodi@earthlink.net
Karen McClune

Post by Karen McClune »

HI all,

If you look on the events board Peggy had put information there. At this time we only know that the get together will be April 22. Peggy and Julia are finalizing plans now and as soon as they know the exact place and time, Peggy will put under the Event board.

Have a great week-end all,

Hugs, Karen

marg&anna

Post by marg&anna »

we live in vancouver wa just across the bridge from portland.. and you?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

We live in Quilcene which is about 30 mins south of Port Townsend or 35 mins west of Poulsbo. We are excited about the potluck. Bailey is looking forward to meeting other children.
Jodi
PeggyF

Post by PeggyF »

Sorry for the delay in getting the info out! But... we are finally set. I've posted on the Events Board.
Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Peggy