our lil page

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
momof2gr8kids

our lil page

Post by momof2gr8kids »

MyAngelwithabrokenwing@groups.msn.com

This is a lil page I'm tring to do it's mainly for my family and friends to see.. It's nothing big but it did get some of them asking me questions... i'm not selling anything it's basically picture of my daughter and info about BPI from different sources. If there is anything I'm missing please let me know.
Thanks I hope this link works if not copy and paste or i'll try agian.
Tracy (mom of Arianna age8 LOBPI)
Kath
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: I am ROBPI, global injury, Horner's Syndrome. No surgery but PT started at 2 weeks old under the direction of New York Hospital. I wore a brace 24/7 for the first 11 months of my life. I've never let my injury be used as an excuse not to do something. I've approach all things, in life, as a challenge. I approach anything new wondering if I can do it. I tried so many things I might never have tried, if I were not obpi. Being OBPI has made me strong, creative, more determined and persistent. I believe that being obpi has given me a very strong sense of humor and compassion for others.

Re: our lil page

Post by Kath »

Tracy
My mother always called me her Angel with the broken wing... I think that is so sweet.

Kath (robpi/adult)
Kath robpi/adult

Kathleen Mallozzi
hope16_05
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: 28 years old with a right obstetrical brachial plexus injury. 5 surgeries to date with pretty decent results. Last surgery resolved years of pain in my right arm however, I am beginning my journey with overuse in my left arm

Post by hope16_05 »

Tracy, I can't get the link to work but would love to look at your site.
Amy 19 ROBPI from MN
Amy 28 years old ROBPI from MN
tylergsmom
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: Hi! I am Laura, the mom of Tyler, who has a ROBPI. I've been a member of this site since 1998 and owe a great deal to the wonderful people in the UBPN community who have helped us along the way get what we needed to get done for Tyler. Tyler is now 14 years old and in the 9th grade. He's a super bright kid and loves his video games. Tyler had the mod quad surgery with Dr. Shenaq shortly before he passed. That was his first and only surgery. Now that he is older he is requesting additional surgery. He'd like to be able to supinate. Our goal is for Summer 2013.

Post by tylergsmom »

I can't get it to work either.....

Laura
Laura LeNoir, Mom of Tyler, Age 14, ROBPI
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Try http://groups.msn.com/MyAngelwithabrokenwing.

It worked for me, but I am also a subscribor to msn.com with cookies that I am not aware of on my computer...

I hope this helps.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

bumpity. bump
momof2gr8kids

Post by momof2gr8kids »

thank you ...if u have any idea on what is missing I would love to hear.
Thanks and I hope the link finally work for ya.
Tracy