Hi everyone!

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
zoe'smom

Hi everyone!

Post by zoe'smom »

My name is Denise, and I just discovered this awesome website. I am the mother of a beautiful daughter, Zoe, who has right ob brachial plexus injury. She just turned 1 year on December 1st, and is doing wonderful. She had surgery on July 27th, and I was wondering if anyone else's child has gone through the surgery, and how their outcome is??? Please let me know!!!
brandonsmom

Re: Hi everyone!

Post by brandonsmom »

HI, my name is Gayle and my son Brandon is 7 1/2 with a ROBPI. Welcome to the boards....I am lad that you found us.....it is a great plave to get support and just to meet friends that are in the same place as you. Brandon has had two surgeries....he had primary at 7 months and Mod Quad at 14 1/2 months. He is doing awesome. He does everything that every other little kid does and more. He is such a joy. If you have any specific questions just ask. Have a great day. Gayle Mom of Brandon 7 1/2 ROBPI
mlynn

Post by mlynn »

we are trying to decide/ on what or what not to do. welcome, i hope you get the answers you need. this site is great, i have met some really kind & supportive people!!!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

what exactly is Mod Quad? I was also wondering, did your son have any nerve grafting done during his surgery?? Zoe did, and her surgeon says she is doing very well. I just dont know what to expect, since I dont know any one else that has had this, it isn't as common as some things.