Who is staying in Ohio-Dr Nath's Clinic

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
admin
Site Admin

Who is staying in Ohio-Dr Nath's Clinic

Post by admin »

I just wondering how many people will be staying at the Marriott in Ohio for Dr Nath's clinic? Are you coming up on Friday or staying Saturday night?
parent needing help
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: 03/28/2000 OBPI. rc5-6 rupture, rc7-8 avulsion rt1 stretch. L humeral fx lc7 stretch

Re: Who is staying in Ohio-Dr Nath's Clinic

Post by parent needing help »

We are about 3.5 hours from there but we have her birthday party the next day so we will be driving straight up and back. Besides, we expect to hear surgery confirmation and will probably need the drive to mull over that and work it out. BUT we normally love to stay when we visit Cincinnati. Hope all have fun and have a nice get together that do stay over.
Christy & Katie Chapman
Carolyn J
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: LOBPI. I am 77 yrs old and never had a name for my injuries until 2004 when I found UBPN at age 66.

My injuries are: LOBPI on upper body and Cerebrael Palsy on the lower left extremities. The only intervention I've had is a tendon transplant from my left leg to my left foot to enable flexing t age 24 in 1962. Before that, my foot would freeze without notice on the side when wearing heels AND I always did wear them at work "to fit in" I also stuttered until around age 18-19...just outgrew it...no therapy for it. Also suffered from very very low self esteem; severe Depression and Anxiety attacks started at menopause. I stuffed emotions and over-compensated in every thing I did to "fit in" and be "invisible". My injuries were Never addressed or talked about until age 66. I am a late bloomer!!!!!

I welcome any and all questions about "My Journey".
There is NO SUCH THING AS A DUMB QUESTION.
Sharing helps to Heal. HUGS do too.

Post by Carolyn J »

Seirra's Mom,
Four of us Adults with OBPI are coming & staying over too but I think we are at a different Hotel "down the road..". We will have time to visit & share I am sure.
I am getting kinda EXCITED to say the least!
Hugs,
Carolyn J
Adult LOBPI
Carolyn J
Adult LOBPI
jessicaD

Post by jessicaD »

We're are planning on staying Friday night for sure, maybe Saturday too.

We are kind-of new or returns to the bpi community. My daughter is 7 1/2 left bpi. I was more active in the community when Lauren was little. Now our doctor recommended a consult with Dr. Nash. So we're now getting back into it.

I'm looking forward to meeting some other bpi families.

Jessica from Michigan