Having surgery with Dr Grossman in Miami

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
admin
Site Admin

Having surgery with Dr Grossman in Miami

Post by admin »

Hi everyone. I am new on this message board.
My son is having primary surgery with Dr Grossman very soon. I have heard many great comments about Dr Grossman's surgical results from other parents that had surgery with him. Please wish me luck

Thank you,
Lisa
katep

Re: Having surgery with Dr Grossman in Miami

Post by katep »

Lisa,

Good luck!

But...Is that really all you wanted from us? No sharing stories, no introduction to who you are, nothing other than a plug for a particular doctor?

Sorry if I am being inappropriately suspicious, but it seems like yet again these boards are just being used as a form of free advertising, not for support as they are intended.

Kate
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Monitors, I hope you post mine. Kate, I think your post is inappropriate. I'm sorry if you are having a bad day. Please accept other posts as you would want yours to be accepted. To original poster. Best wishes for a successful surgery!!
BIGJAVSMA

Post by BIGJAVSMA »

Best of luck to you. My son had primary done at Miami Childrens a year ago. His surgeon was Dr. Bhatia. I have heard some good things about Dr. Grossman. The nurses at MCH are great.

MArlyn mom to Jody 1 1/2 robpi
Joanie

Post by Joanie »

Good luck, Lisa.

Joanie
Carolyn J
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: LOBPI. I am 77 yrs old and never had a name for my injuries until 2004 when I found UBPN at age 66.

My injuries are: LOBPI on upper body and Cerebrael Palsy on the lower left extremities. The only intervention I've had is a tendon transplant from my left leg to my left foot to enable flexing t age 24 in 1962. Before that, my foot would freeze without notice on the side when wearing heels AND I always did wear them at work "to fit in" I also stuttered until around age 18-19...just outgrew it...no therapy for it. Also suffered from very very low self esteem; severe Depression and Anxiety attacks started at menopause. I stuffed emotions and over-compensated in every thing I did to "fit in" and be "invisible". My injuries were Never addressed or talked about until age 66. I am a late bloomer!!!!!

I welcome any and all questions about "My Journey".
There is NO SUCH THING AS A DUMB QUESTION.
Sharing helps to Heal. HUGS do too.

Post by Carolyn J »

Lisa,
You and your son are in my prayers. Please keep us informed and updated.
Hugs,
Carolyn J
Carolyn J
Adult LOBPI
JoKats68

Post by JoKats68 »

Hi Lisa,
My son had primary surgery with Dr. Grossman. He is an outstanding surgeon!!!!! You are in GREAT hands!
Jo
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I want to thank everyone for your support.

Lisa and family