BP Pain

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
beach5

BP Pain

Post by beach5 »

Will the pain ever go away? My husband's bp injury is to his right arm. His injury was 8/10/05. He had no movement for three months. He now has little movement in his arm and fingers; however, the pain is horrible. In the beginning, you could not get close to his arm b/c he could feel pain. He describes the pain as burning, stinging and fire. In the past couple of months the pain has moved from the entire arm to just the wrist and hand which is a good thing; however, he is still in an enormous amount of pain. He has to change his pain patch every sixty hours and he never has relief. It brings him to tears and it brings me to tears watching. He is scheduled for surgery in April with Dr. David Kline. I guess I'm searching for encouraging feedback from anyone.
brandonsmom

Re: BP Pain

Post by brandonsmom »

Hello and WELCOME, sorry you had to find us, but glad that you did. I Am the mother of an 7 year old with an Obstetrical Injury(From birth) you may be better off posting this on the TRAUMATIC injury board. There are alot of great people over there that will be more than happy to help you !!! Gayle