Anyone in Southern California?

This board is for adults and teens to discuss issues relating to BPI since birth (OBPI).
admin
Site Admin

Anyone in Southern California?

Post by admin »

I'm 29, left OBPI, and have been reading all these great messages on this great site I only discovered after the 20/20 story. Getting in touch via the computer is great, but I'd love to meet someone like me in the flesh! Is there anyone in So. Cal., Los Angeles, to be specific?
Kathleen

Re: Anyone in Southern California?

Post by Kathleen »

Carolyn

There is an on line directory... of people all over the states and the world... Resources... Online diretory....

here is the link
http://ubpn.org/resources/online.html

Kath
TINA-T

Post by TINA-T »

Welcome to the Funny Farm Carolyn !!!

I'm sorry you've needed to find us........but glad you did :)

I am from Michigan 45 and Bilateral OBPI. If your ever in my neck of the woods, you'll always be welcome here :)
cathy@ubpn.org

Post by cathy@ubpn.org »

Hi Carolyn,
Not sure you got the info you requested, but San Diego has an active community and would love to include you in their activities. We are hosting an art exhibit/musical benefit in May, and we're proud to say that our 7th? (possibly 8th? I've lost count!) annual picnic is scheduled for August 2002. For more information, please email me directly at Cathy@ubpn.org.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Yes I live in So. Cal. My daughter has bpi in her right arm. She is sixteen mos old, but I would love to talk with someone else who has this injury for advice or opinions, or whatever., We havent met anyone who has even heard of it. E-mail me at power@accex.net,Jennifer