Happy Easter & Passover

This board is for adults and teens to discuss issues relating to BPI since birth (OBPI).
Kathleen

Happy Easter & Passover

Post by Kathleen »

I noticed I had not posted here....

So I wish everyone a Happy Easter save some of the chocolate for our boat ride...

and to those who celebrate Passover I wish you all a Happy Passover...

Kath
patpxc
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: C-5 and C-6. Unable to supinate. Contracture elbow. Wrist bone underdeveloped.
Can raise forearm to mouth level. shoulder is limited in movement. Unable to put arm behind back. Secondary- early arthritis, carpal tunnel, pronator syndrome,scoliosis

Re: Happy Easter & Passover

Post by patpxc »

Happy Easter and Passover to all! Went to Myrtle Beach last week to see about getting us a seaworthy vessel to commit gluttony and public intoxication on, but noone wanted to give me one. I did find an old horse we can rent for a dollar a day. Had some strawberries dipped in hot chocolate today. Wsh you were here!!!!! Pat
Stephanie

Post by Stephanie »

Happy Easter and Passover to All!

No chocolate strawberries, but I ate about 50 Hershey's Kisses from our Easter basket tonight!
Yum Yum!
I'll try to save some for the cruise...sorry, Pat, but I'd need two "good" hands to hold those horse reins :o)
Never even TRIED to ride a horse!!!

Have a good holiday!
-Stephanie
Sharon

Post by Sharon »

Hope you all have a blessed Easter.

A funny thing around my house. The easter bunny quit stopping once the kids got older and moved out. If I want a basket of goodies, it's up to me to put it together.
Any easter candy around here is already gone. Must have eaten it already LOL
Sharon
Kathleen

Post by Kathleen »

Boy am I glad Easter is over...LOL

The Easter Bunny... left just a little candy here.

It was for the grandchildren... so I had to taste a lot of it to make sure it was safe to eat and tasty....

This morning I packed the left over candy... and shipped it out of the house...

I don't know about you guys but since my physicial activities have been more limited so has my ability to process sugar..... it may as well just be applied to my hips...etc....

Also on another note the refined sugar causes my fingers and hands to be in terrible pain.... anyone else?

Kath