HERRRRO!!

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
DaGimp

HERRRRO!!

Post by DaGimp »

HI, MY NAMES RYAN. NEW TO THE SITE; SEEMS GREAT. I GUESS WE ALL SHARE THE SAME INTERESTS HERE...HEALTH, LIFE, FAMILY, AND A SOMEWHAT SIMILAR INJURY. IT'S SURE TO BE ALLEVIATING TO HAVE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH AND THEN SOME; THE PAIN I'M IN. MY PERSONAL EMAIL IS RSZIELENSKI@HOTMAIL.COM

21 Y.O. MALE FROM SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA.
DOES ANYONE HERE LIKE TO BOXING, SNOWBOARDING, MOTOCROSS, OR SUPERBIKE?
Shannon03

Re: HERRRRO!!

Post by Shannon03 »

Hi Ryan, welcome! We are also from California. My daughter is 2, robpi. Are you familiar with www.scbpn.com (Southern California Brachial Plexus Network)
DaGimp

Post by DaGimp »

"Hi Ryan, welcome to the board. What is the nature of your injury? I am Marnie, mom to Peyton,8 he has a left obsetrical brachial plexus injury or Erb's Palsy. He likes to ride motorbikes and 4-wheelers. We live in Alabama."

WOW, THATS AWESOME YOUR SON RIDES. I'VE NEVER HEARD OF ERBS PALSY. I HAVE A NERVE AVULSION...LEFT ARM. I CRASHED ON THE 5 SOUTH DOING A WHEELIE GOING 80 MPH..."OOOPSSS". :0)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

"Hi Ryan, welcome! We are also from California. My daughter is 2, robpi. Are you familiar with www.scbpn.com (Southern California Brachial Plexus Network)"

No, i haven't heard of them. your daughter has a nice name.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

your injury sounds like it is a traumatic brachial plexus injury. You might find the traumatic board more helpful. Just go to forums and click traumatic.
Erbs,Klumkes are names of different brachial plexus injuries. Just keep hanging around you will learn lots here. Oh and you dont have to copy what another poster says in your posts.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hey Ryan,

Sorry about your injury!! The babies, and small children on this board are too young to have fun with the activities you mentioned, HOWEVER, checkout the Traumatic Injury Board, and you may get some answers there, LOL. Best wishes! Grandma
DaGimp

Post by DaGimp »

agh, i see...word. well if anyone wants to talk about knitting, i am a pro one hander. i love home decore and Martha Sewart. lol
ryan
kd's daddy

Post by kd's daddy »

yea ok. Do you want help? or not?
Marnie

Post by Marnie »

Ryan, are you serious about the knitting? That is so awesome!!! Yes, Peyton is 8 years old and rides, he loves it and so how can I stop him? I hope you do check out the tramatic injury board, you will probably find more people with an injury like yours. I am glad that you have found this site. Good luck to you!
Shannon03

Post by Shannon03 »

Hi Ryan, I wanted to clarify that my daughter is 2 and has a right obstetrical brachial plexus injury (robpi). Her injury is considered a "global" injury which means she has damage to all 5 of the nerves located within her brachial plexus. Ryan, when were you injured?