we really need your prayers (non BPI)

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
CyndiAnn3

Re: we really need your prayers (non BPI)

Post by CyndiAnn3 »

My thoughts and prayers are with you, Jennifer.
We're all here for you!
Cyndi
m&mmom

Post by m&mmom »

You're in my prayers. I know it's hard but try not to think about it too much. I have known many a radiologist to be wrong over the years. Hang in there until you get the official report.

Cindy
njbirk

Post by njbirk »

Oh Jennifer, I am so sorry you are going through this and I hope and pray that your news is good. Be strong.

Best wishes,
Nancy
Joanie

Post by Joanie »

Jennifer,

You are in my prayers. Do everything you can to be strong and keep your spirits up. Cry if you have to. Sometimes we find more strength after a good cry. Do the best you can and know that we are here for you.

Joanie
momofnickelman

Post by momofnickelman »

Jennifer, You are in my prayers. I know you are scared but keep your spirits up. My sister had breast cancer 2 years ago and is doing well. They have advanced so much over the years in the treatment, it is amazing. Positive attitude is key. Just remember we are here for you when you need us.
momofnickelman

Post by momofnickelman »

Jennifer, You are in my prayers. I know you are scared but keep your spirits up. My sister had breast cancer 2 years ago and is doing well. They have advanced so much over the years in the treatment, it is amazing. Positive attitude is key. Just remember we are here for you when you need us.
PeggyF

Post by PeggyF »

Jennifer,

forgot to say Congratulations to you and Joe on your upcoming 12th wedding anniversary!
Peyton has a wonderful mommy, so you focus on your family and that will get you through this.
I hope that all the people you have been there for rally around and are there for you now.

Peggy
3GRTKIDS

Post by 3GRTKIDS »

I know that this is a very difficult time in your life. Have faith and you will get through whatever you are faced with. I will pray for you. As others have said, keep your spirits up, stay positive and always have faith. There is a plan for all of us, we go through trials so that we can grow. You already know all of this, I know that, but sometimes it is nice to be reminded. Please know that you are not alone. From what I understand, you have done a lot for the BPI Community, you will be blessed for that dedication. Please update us as soon as possible as we are all eager to hear more news. Be still and have peace.
Corinne

Post by Corinne »

Jen-
You are in my prayers. I have been putting off getting stamps for the American Cancer Society Notes to Neighbors campaign. I am our neighborhood coordinator for this annual fundraiser and have been doing these mailings for years. I will get stamps and mail the letters today, in your honor.
-Cori
Carolyn J
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: LOBPI. I am 77 yrs old and never had a name for my injuries until 2004 when I found UBPN at age 66.

My injuries are: LOBPI on upper body and Cerebrael Palsy on the lower left extremities. The only intervention I've had is a tendon transplant from my left leg to my left foot to enable flexing t age 24 in 1962. Before that, my foot would freeze without notice on the side when wearing heels AND I always did wear them at work "to fit in" I also stuttered until around age 18-19...just outgrew it...no therapy for it. Also suffered from very very low self esteem; severe Depression and Anxiety attacks started at menopause. I stuffed emotions and over-compensated in every thing I did to "fit in" and be "invisible". My injuries were Never addressed or talked about until age 66. I am a late bloomer!!!!!

I welcome any and all questions about "My Journey".
There is NO SUCH THING AS A DUMB QUESTION.
Sharing helps to Heal. HUGS do too.

Post by Carolyn J »

Many prayers for you today,Jennifer.
Many hugs too,
Carolyn J
Carolyn J
Adult LOBPI