Appointments at U.W

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
Brandon_3

Appointments at U.W

Post by Brandon_3 »

Hey everyone
I just wanted to let everyone that know that I was going up to the university of Washington for a ct myleogram on Thusday and then an MRN on Friday followed by an appointment with Dr. Kliot to decide what course of action to take. Hopefully he decides to send me to the mayo clinic and hopefully allgoes well over the next couple days. Let you know what goes down when I get back. Wish me luck peeps
BRabbitt
TRBPI
PeggyF

Re: Appointments at U.W

Post by PeggyF »

Good luck, Brandon!

Peggy
3GRTKIDS

Post by 3GRTKIDS »

good luck to you. I hope all goes well.
Karen McClune

Post by Karen McClune »

Best of luck Brandon.

Let us know what the doctor has to say.

Hugs, Karen
cbe411
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: MVA in 2001, nerve graph in 2002, Median Nerve Transfer in 2004 and an unsuccessful Gracillis Muscle Transfer in 2006. I am living life and loving it! Feel free to contact me :)

Post by cbe411 »

Brandon please let us know what you find out... Good luck!

COurt :)
Carolyn J
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: LOBPI. I am 77 yrs old and never had a name for my injuries until 2004 when I found UBPN at age 66.

My injuries are: LOBPI on upper body and Cerebrael Palsy on the lower left extremities. The only intervention I've had is a tendon transplant from my left leg to my left foot to enable flexing t age 24 in 1962. Before that, my foot would freeze without notice on the side when wearing heels AND I always did wear them at work "to fit in" I also stuttered until around age 18-19...just outgrew it...no therapy for it. Also suffered from very very low self esteem; severe Depression and Anxiety attacks started at menopause. I stuffed emotions and over-compensated in every thing I did to "fit in" and be "invisible". My injuries were Never addressed or talked about until age 66. I am a late bloomer!!!!!

I welcome any and all questions about "My Journey".
There is NO SUCH THING AS A DUMB QUESTION.
Sharing helps to Heal. HUGS do too.

Post by Carolyn J »

Good luck, Brandon.My thoughts and prayers are with you. Let us know soon, OK? You have the support of all of us in the UBPN Family.
A BIG hug,
Carolyn J
Adult LOBPI
Carolyn J
Adult LOBPI