we really need your prayers (non BPI)

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
PeggyF

Re: we really need your prayers (non BPI)

Post by PeggyF »

You are definitely in my prayers, Jennifer!

Please try to stay positive and let us know as soon as you know anything.

Peggy
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

You will def be in my prayers. Brenda
Karen McClune

Post by Karen McClune »

Jennifer,

Thinking of you always, let us know how things go.

Love and hugs,

Karen
Kath
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: I am ROBPI, global injury, Horner's Syndrome. No surgery but PT started at 2 weeks old under the direction of New York Hospital. I wore a brace 24/7 for the first 11 months of my life. I've never let my injury be used as an excuse not to do something. I've approach all things, in life, as a challenge. I approach anything new wondering if I can do it. I tried so many things I might never have tried, if I were not obpi. Being OBPI has made me strong, creative, more determined and persistent. I believe that being obpi has given me a very strong sense of humor and compassion for others.

Post by Kath »

Jennifer
You are definately in my daily prayers for comfort, healing.
Kath(adult/obpi)
Kath robpi/adult

Kathleen Mallozzi
Marnie

Post by Marnie »

Jennifer, we will be thinking of you and hoping for the best. Keep family close by during this difficult time. Please let us know how things turn out. Were here for you.
bugsntazz

Post by bugsntazz »

Hello,
I will definatly keep you in my prayers. One of my closest friends just went through the same thing. From watching her go through this, I can say please try to stay as positive as you can. I know that is hard but it really does affect your results. They did have to remove my friends breast and she had the reconstruction at the same time. She came through that very easily and her Dr. attributed it to the positive attitude. After the surgery, they recommened chemo and she has been doing that. Again she has a positive attitude and went to a support group. Yes it is very hard, she too has a ten year old son. SHe just joined a support group for herself and that has helped her tremendous. So far she is still doing good.

I too had a similar scare... all tests pointed to cancer. They went in and no cancer. So as hard as it is try to remain positive especially for your family, that is what is motivating my friend right now. It is very hard though but keep the support group updated.

Again I will be praying for you and your family, hopefully this is an unexplained scare. :) Alison
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

+PRAYERS+
Jordansmom

Post by Jordansmom »

YOu are in my prayers
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Very sorry to hear this Jennifer. I will be praying for you. I hope everything is okay and that you can remain strong. Best wishes.
~Krista~